Thursday 4 August 2011

Oranges and Lemons say the bells of St Clements

I love this dress – it’s really floaty and light and I just love the oranges and lemons pattern on it. It was quite unlike anything I’d seen before, and at £20 in the sale I just had to have it.

It is the famous british summer time here, and while for the past few days I’ve been wearing skirts and flip flops, today is rainy, but still really humid and hot. This meant, that i needed to wear proper shoes to avoid getting wet feet, but still wanted to remain cool in my really hot office.

My choice to wear this stemmed from deciding to wear these little black pumps. My hair was a bit curly becuase I’d just let it rough dry yesterday and I felt a bit flamenco and so picked this dress. I’ve put my hair in a side parting and donned some lovely red lipstick, and I feel really pleased with out outift today.
I feel a bit different as I don’t usually dress this glam for work, but it’s the summer and there is hardly anyone here!

Speaking of the heat - I'm really struggling this afternoon - I need a Starbucks Mango and Passion Fruit blended fruit drink to cool me down - don't know why but they always do the trick?

Lipstick - liner = Barry M, lipstick = MAC Dubonnet

No comments:

Post a Comment