Friday 5 August 2011

A T-shirt to put Hares on your chest..

OK OK OK so one day I will get a non-blurry photo, but for today I have to settle with this as I think Roy is getting a bit fed up of taking photos of my outfit!

This is one of my favourite tees, and I’ve had it for ages. I bought it from Zara a few years ago and bought it in a larger size that i needed so that I could wear it as slouchy and off the shoulder.

These jeans too are ancient, they are straight leg and stretcy from Topshop. They must be old because I’ve not bought anything from Topshop for years! I put turn ups in them to give my ankles a bit of air!



Had a nice lunch with Lucy today in the student bar at work, and am hoping the sun stays out for the weekend.  I rather fancy sitting in my garden tomorrow with a cold milkshake and the new Marie Claire that is out now. 

I'm going to try really hard not to spend too much money this weekend.  I've got Monday off of work and have booked in for a pedicure which I'm quite excited about.  I've not had one for years and I'm looking forward to having professional pedicured toes rather than my dodgy home pedicure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment