Monday 1 August 2011

What has she been buying??

I love shopping, and though I'm on a budget I just can't fully stop.  Fortunatley though I have an eye for a bargain and have managed to purchase some lovely items lately, not paying full price for anything.
Animal print bikini - £2.49 from Ebay (new with tags of course) for the jacuzzi at my gym

DVF Billie Jean dress I've coveted for ages - £40 from ebay

A cute little ear warmer for the cooler days.  Our work experience girl had one of these and I really wante done.  £1.98 Ebay

FCUK flip flops reduced to £24.  A necessity as my old ones just fell apart.

Not so much a necessity but too good to resists.  French Connectin loafers by Kurt Geiger reduced from £115 to £28

Lovely little Hobbs nautical jumper from Ebay for about £7

Little French Connection top £12 in the sale - falls beautifully off the shouldrers and looks fab with jeans and the loafers above

Little vintage brown leather handbag picked up for about £1 - great for if you're out and about and don't want to carry a big bag.

Whistles top - I wanted this so much and snapped it up for £8.02 from ebay! 

Another Whistles top I snapped up off of ebay for about £3ish - not worn it yet as it's been quite hot since but I'm sure the weather will turn soon
I'd like to post up some pics of me wearing them, so I'll be nice to Roy for a bit and see if he can take some pics x

No comments:

Post a Comment